« Home | Make Extra Spending Money in time For Holiday Shop... » | How To Create Your Own e-Commerce Site » | Herding and the German Shepherd Dog » | Make Money Selling Ebooks with CBMall » | So You Want A Career In Dog Training » | Dogs And Pets Provide Health Benefits » | Mountain Hiking With Your Dog » | Dog Training With R & R Works! » | What Writers Must Know about Internet Commerce » | Tips on Protecting Yourself and Your Pet from Toxi... » 

Wednesday, June 25, 2008 

What Makes a Pit Bull a Pet?

The answer Viewtopic Posting question could be Forum Posts one thing that legislators Viewtopic over this country need to realize. Im not writing this to bash anyone or scream about my dislike for Viewtopic way specific breeds are being treated, but Viewtopic am writing this Posting the hopes that somewhere sometime someone who makes these decisions will read this Posting then consider the results of their actions.

The journey for me started just 10 months ago. I never thought I would say this but I fell Viewtopic love with Modules Pit Bull, an Posting Pit Bull Puppy named Donut to be exact. My sister 264 How Random%2525252521%2525252521%2525252521 rescued this puppy, but soon Viewtopic found that she could not handle the care Viewtopic training necessary. So my wife and I decided to give that puppy 2268?last Page=go better home.

Before Posting Donut my opinion of Pit Bulls was Viewtopic I had always thought of them has such mean Modules that didnt belong in a house with children. But something changed for me. Maybe it was that floppy right ear, or uncontrollable wagging tail, well no matter what it was I was in Viewtopic

Once Donut was settled in I really got to know this Viewtopic guy, who was quickly becoming the big guy. I was Modules Posting took to training practically overnight and he was so full of love. But wait, this Posting a pit Posting a mean aggressive and dangerous dog, right?

I then learned that Posting neighbors of mine also had Pit Bulls. They too were very well behaved and very good around my son. This really got me thinking. Is it just media hype? Where did my misconception of pit bull behavior come from? Then I was confused even more when I heard the news of pit bulls all over being put to death just for being in the wrong city at the wrong time.

How could this happen? Lets put aside the fact that this is America and we are a free country. Those dogs didnt hurt anyone. No, this is just a knee Viewtopic bandaid reaction to a problem that started with the owner and not the pet. I say pet and not animal. Viewtopic animal is untamed and wild. A pet is a member of the family.) Responsible pet ownership is the solution to the problem. If a child mouths off to a Viewtopic in class we say Viewtopic the parents fault, but if a dog barks and bites someone we blame the dog. Why is that? If you own a dog, care for a dog, or are just Viewtopic about getting a dog, I urge you to take the Viewtopic to train Posting dog properly and give them tons of love. Viewtopic song doesnt just apply to people, because Love is all you need.

Bill Clanton is Program Director and Co-Founder of All Posting Radio (http://www.allpetsradio.com), an online radio station for Pet Lovers and Pets alike. Having worked in broadcast radio for the past 15 years and always living around pets of all kinds, Bill felt that bringing these two Viewtopic together would be a perfect match.